I will be posting weekly highlights from the ODM podcast that I co-host with my friends John, Steve and Ken. It’s not exhaustive, but merely topics on the show that I have a particular interest in.
- Steve Jobs and Apple offer a glass of ice water to people in hell
- Apple introduces iTunes Plus, 160 GB Apple TV
- iTunes Plus offers DRM-free – but information rich – audio files. Shame as a tactic for copy protection?
- Google has introduced Google Gears. It’s open source. A platform for AxL?
- The Facebook OS = The MySpace Killer?
- CBS buys Last.FM and last week, WallStrip
Technorati Tags: Online Advertising, Advertising, John Federico, Ken Gellman, Steve Hatch, Chia-Lin Simmons, Digital Media, On Digital Media, Podcast, Podcasting, Digital Audio, Downloads, Acquisitions, Media, Traditional Media, Big Media, CBS, Last.FM, WallStrip, Google Gears, AxL, The Attention Exchange Language, Alexander Blu, FaceBook API, FaceBook, MySpace, Apple TV, iTunes Plus, DRM, EMI