Can you believe it?!
It’s the ODM crew (and special guests) but with an all-new web site, and live show.
Yep, we’re using Google Hangouts to record each week and it’s totally transformed our ability to produce the show.
This week, John Federico (@gadgetboy), Chia-Lin Simmons (@chialinsimmons), Craig Calder (@ccalder) and our guest, John Wall (@johnjwall) of Marketing Over Coffee talk about the latest news in digital media and what it means for you.
You can send comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to answer everything you send “on air.”
In this episode:
- Tom Merritt has a new tech news show, and it’s redefining how we fund and consume media. Maybe.
- Releasing Ads Early Pays Off For Super Bowl Advertisers, According To Visible Measures
- New Record For 2014: Hashtags Mentioned In 57% Of Super Bowl Ads
- Sochi Disasters shared over social media
- MLB begins rollout of iBeacon technology in baseball stadiums for next season. Too early?
- How In-app Purchases Have Destroyed The (Mobile) Video Game Industry (And video to prove it)
- Amazon Mobile Ad Network is guaranteeing $1.50 CPM for Android or Kindle app ads served to US-based users. A test, or something more?
- WTF: Amazon to Offer Kindle Checkout System to Physical Retailers. Is it the data? Improving Kindle sales? Something else?